This Site Welcomes You
KHNA Matrimonial Service
1. Who is eligible to use this service?
This service is open to all Hindus from Kerala residing in USA Canada and Mexico.
2. What is the cost for using KHNA Matrimonial Service?
There is no cost to use KHNA Matrimonial Service. This is a free service.
3. Is there any specific requirements to use this service?
Reference from a KHNA member or a local Hindu organization is required to get access. If you do not know any KHNA members, please request a consultation by email for consideration.
4. Do I need to create an account to use KHNA Matrimonial Service?
Yes, you need a secure user ID and password to post profile online.
5. How can I create a new account with KHNA Matrimonial Service?
If you do not have a login ID and password, you can create new account by clicking the link ‘Register’. Please fill in the information requested and submit. You will receive your login credentials by email provided by you within 48 hours.
6. How can I post profile of a bride or groom to KHNA Matrimonial Service page?
To post a new profile of a bride or a groom you need to login to the Matrimonial page. From there you will be directed to profile posting page. Any profiles posted typically can be seen online within 48 to 72 hours.
7. Can I include a picture with a profile?
It is recommended that you include a recent photograph taken within the last 60 days. Pictures should be of 150 x 150 pixels.
8. Can I post more than one profile at a time?
No. You will need a separate User ID and Password for each Profile.
9. Who can view posted profiles of brides or grooms?
Viewership of posted profiles is restricted to people who have posted their profile.
10. How long is the posted profile stored on KHNA Matrimonial Service page?
All profiles posted online has a one-year expiry date, when it will be removed automatically. Profiles must be manually resubmitted to repost after the one-year expiry period. It is highly recommended that you remove your profile once you are successful in finding your mate.
11. How can I remove an existing profile from KHNA Matrimonial Service page?
Any existing profile can be removed by email request to email@example.com, specifying the profile ID and other pertinent information. This will take up to 48 to 72 hours.
12. Who shall I contact if I have a question regarding KHNA Matrimonial Services?
Any questions regarding KHNA Matrimonial Service should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to respond to your inquiry within 2 to 3 business days.
13. Who shall I contact if I have a technical difficulty with the KHNA Matrimonial Service website?
Questions regarding KHNA Matrimonial Service website should be sent by email to email@example.com. We will try to respond to your query within 2 to 3 business days.